Steps to add vm network for ESXi server:
- Left click you host (not virtual machine), choose “configuration” on the right panel.
- Choose Hardware -> networking, you can see there is only one vm network by default.
- click Add Networking -> Virtual Machine -> Create a vSphere standed switch, there is no need to add a vlan id, just click next and finish adding it.
- Edit you new vm network Properites and make promicuous mode accpeted.
- Now you have a specific vm network, choose TN and NUT, and edit virtual machine setting, add a testing NIC which network lab is your new vm network.
- Modify you tn.def and nut.def, rerun you test.
Author Hangbin Liu
LastMod 2018-12-02 (a90227f)